Village house Saint-Jurs
village, buying village house
185 500 €
Village house of 105 m², completely renovated with taste, on three levels, comprising:
- On the ground floor, a dining room with open kitchen of
25 m² opening onto a 17 m² loggia to be converted, closed with wooden aluminum French windows, a laundry room, a shower room with WC.
Possibility of making an independent studio at this level.
- On the 1st floor, a living room of 36 m² with bar area with a covered veranda
with 18 m² aluminum bay windows.
- On the 2nd floor two bedrooms of approximately 12 m², one of which has access to a closed tropézienne of 3 m², each with a travertine shower area and 1 toilet.
Walls: Placoplâtre lining.
Floors: parquet and cement tiles.
Windows: PVC and Aluminum double glazing.
4-slope roof completely redone in 2019 (beams, plate under tile, gutter, 200 mm glass wool insulation on floor).
Impeccable house, immediately habitable.
Fees charged to the seller.
Ad Ref: 1159SS
The key to real estate happiness 04.92.75.91.56/06.80.26.84.13 Solange Sauvat. Commercial agent registered with the RSAC Manosque under the number: 842 641 441.
|Salle à manger||25 m²||southwest||RDC||Carrelage|
|Laundry room||3 m²||RDC||Carrelage|
|Chambre 2||0 m²||southwest||2||Parquet|
- Surface of the living space : 36 m²
- Year of construction : avant 1949
- Exposure : southwest
- View : open
- Hot water : electric
- Heating : electric
- Indoor condition : good
- Outdoor condition : good
- Cover : tiles
- 2 bedroom
- 2 terraces
- 3 showers
- 3 WC
- double glazing
- Laundry room
- 185 500 €
Fees paid by the owner, no current procedure, information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on georisques.gouv.fr, click here to consult our price list